Introduction to the DOC Patient Portal
The Patient Portal allows you to communicate with our practice easily, safely, and securely over the internet.
The Patient Portal allows you to:
- Schedule and reschedule appointments
- Ask questions of doctors, nurses, and staff members
- Request prescription refills and referrals
Steps to Access the Web Portal
If you are a returning Doctors on Call patient, you should have received a username and password from a DOC customer service team member.
Please call 718-238.2100 for any questions or help accessing the Patient Portal.
To access the Portal please follow the following steps:
1) Click the button below to access the Portal
2) Enter your username and password in the top right-hand corner. Press LOGIN.
3) Once logged in, you will see the Portal dashboard and DOC welcome window display.
4) The menu band on the left hand side of the dashboard allows you to select you account details, schedule and reschedule an appointment, correspond with providers, and access medical records and lab results.
Should you need any assistance accessing or navigating the DOC Patient Portal, please contact Doctors on Call customer service staff at 718-238-2100.